Are you an experienced Clinical/Counselling Psychologist seeking a new challenge or an overseas Psychologist considering a career in the U.K?
MSI Group are working closely with one of the U.K's leading mental health care providers. Our client has been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They work towards helping thousands of people every day, at more than 140 sites across the UK. The outstanding quality of care starts with commitment to their people, they empower, support and nurture all employees and there is always room to grow and develop within the company.
There is a vacancy for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work on a general adolescent acute ward. This is a low secure service for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents in Sheffield.
This is a Part Time role - 30 hours per week.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles.
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities.
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
- Paid tier 2 sponsorship.
- Paid visa.
- Overseas relocation package including paid flight and support with accommodation costs.
- Signing on bonus.
- HCPC registered or HCPC registration processing.
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT.
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs.
- Experience of working in a CAMHS service.
- Experience of delivering individual and group-based psychological interventions.
- Experience working in in-patient hospital settings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To find out more about the day to day duties of the role, please send your CV and apply or contact MSI today!