Are you an experienced Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychology or an overseas Psychologist with excellent leadership skills?
MSI Group are working closely with one of the U.K's leading mental health care providers. Our client has been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They work towards helping thousands of people every day, at more than 140 sites across the UK. The outstanding quality of care starts with commitment to their people, they empower, support and nurture all employees and there is always room to grow and develop within the company.
There is a vacancy for a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Head of Psychology to work in specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability in Taunton. The hospital also provide an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles.
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities.
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
- Paid tier 2 sponsorship.
- Paid visa.
- Overseas relocation package including paid flight and support with accommodation costs.
- Signing on bonus.
- HCPC registered or HCPC registration processing.
- Minimum 4 years qualified experience.
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems
- Knowledgeable about risk management, legislation & its impact on service provision.
- Experience working in in-patient hospital settings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To find out more about the day to day duties of the role, please send your CV and apply or contact MSI today!