Are you an outstanding Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Our client have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years you'll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist to join a team working closely and collaboratively with service users, their families and the referrer to provide a seamless pathway from referral to discharge. You will be working in an acute admissions services for men in West Yorkshire.
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting.
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT.
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs.
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles.
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities.
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
- Sponsorship + Visa + Flights will be paid for you.
- Relocation package available.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.