Lead Clinical / Counselling / Forensic Psychologist
Salary: Up to GBP50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time
Are you an outstanding Psychology leader with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Our client have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years you'll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist whose passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
We are looking for a dedicated, accomplished Head of Psychology with excellent leadership skills to join a 30-bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. The clinic is o the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
Your role responsibilities:
- Lead the development, evaluation & management of the service
- Manage, train, supervise & support team colleagues
- Work as a team psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Ensure quality & compliance with internal & external standards & regulations
- Provide expert knowledge & support within the service & to the wider clinical team
- Carry out psychological assessments, develop care plans & provide therapy
- Carry out clinical research & disseminate outcomes via presentations and publications.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- A HCPC registered Psychologist with demonstrable previous professional practice experience
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- An effective people, time & task manager with excellent communication & leadership skills
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems
- Knowledgeable about risk management, legislation & its impact on service provision.
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
- Sponsorship + Visa + Flights will be paid for you.
- Relocation package available.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.