MSI is recruiting Mental Health Nurses, for our client based in Bury!
- As a Mental Health nurse you will provide high- quality, care and evidence- based treatment.
- You will work in a flexible and friendly team of staff who strive to improve the outcome of patients by providing them with the best possible, evidence- based care.
- You will provide a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAHMS provision for adolescents.
You will be joining a friendly, high- performing Trust committed to ensuring the health and well- being of staff. As one of the leading Mental Health Institutions in the UK, you will have access to a program of high- quality training and development to help you grow your career.
- IELTS or OET passed
- Minimum one- year experience working within a similar role in your own country
- Relevant nursing qualification
- Current Nursing Registration
- Paid accommodation
- Flight(s) to the UK
- VISA sponsorship
- Paid OSCE
- Welcome Bonus
- Airport pick up
- £31 000 to £37 000 (per annum)