MSI is currently recruiting Occupational Therapists (Band 5, 6 and, Band 7 roles) exclusively for our client across various locations in the UK!
- As an Occupational Therapist you will provide high- quality care and evidence- based treatment.
- You will work in a flexible and friendly staff environment that strives to improve the outcome of patients by providing them with the best possible evidence- based care.
- The setting is fast- paced and requires quick and decisive decision- making.
- You will help people overcome all kinds of challenges so that they can live as fully and independently as possible.
- HCPC registered before coming to the UK or in the process of completing
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
- Minimum two years of experience working within a similar role in your own country
- Relevant degree/ qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Why you should make an application today
- Dedicated to providing our applicants with the best possible service, as well as supporting and developing you to build skills and confidence for the next level in your career.
- Induction and service line training in your field of expertise
- Dedicated CPD time for peer support, skill development, and specialist training
- Expert clinical supervision and weekly dedication 1- on- 1 time with your clinical supervisor
- Paid accommodation
- Flight(s) at the start of employment
- Sponsored CoS and VISA
- Airport pick- up
- HCPC reimbursement
For more information, please email your CV