Are you an overseas Occupational Therapist who wishes to relocate and continue your career in the United Kingdom?
MSI is currently recruiting Occupational Therapists for our client based in East Sussex!
As an Occupational Therapist, you will provide high-quality, care and evidence-based treatment.
You will work in a flexible and friendly team of staff who strive to improve the outcome of patients by providing them with the best possible, evidence-based care.
The setting is fast-paced and requires quick and decisive decision-making.
You will help all kinds of people overcome all kinds of challenges, so they can live as fully and independently as possible
You will be joining a friendly, high-performing Trust committed to ensuring the health and well-being of staff. As one of the largest NHS Trusts in this region, you will have access to high-quality training and development programmes to help you grow your career. The Trust continues to be committed to delivering the best patient care using the best clinical knowledge and technology available.
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration before coming to the UK.
- Certificate of English Language proficiency.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role in your country.
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy.
- 3 months paid accommodation
- Economy flight(s) at the start of employment
- HCPC Scrutiny fees reimbursed
- HCPC Registration Fees Reimbursed
- All initial UK visa costs associated with your application to be reimbursed once in the UK
- Band 5 salary £27,055 - £32,934 per year
- On-Boarding Buddy system
- Assistance setting up UK Bank Account
- Cash advance on arrival
- Airport Pick up