My client is looking is for an Ophthalmology doctor to work full time in their hospital based in the North East of England.
In this role you will need to perform a range of ophthalmology procedures on patients referred to the Surgical Centre and provide supervision of the provision of adult community. The doctor will need to deliver high quality clinical care to patients attending the community ophthalmology service in the following areas:
- General Ophthalmology
- Phacoemulsification under topical anaesthesia.
- Glaucoma services
- Laser treatment
- Minor eye surgeries
- Full GMC registration
- Experience in general ophthalmology
- Delivering service without direct supervision
- Willing to meet volume and clinical productivity targets
- Cataract Surgery experience
The client is offering an excellent salary of £125,000 for the role with added benefits.
They are able to offer tier 2 sponsorship.