MSI International currently presents exciting opportunities for Palliative Care Nurses in Melbourne.
We are seeking Nurses in the following specialties:
- Palliative Care
- Scrub - Ortho
- Scrub - General - Upper GI / Colorectal
- Cath lab
Live the dream by joining us in the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for dedicated Nurses in these specialties who would thrive in a highly supportive and progressive environment. If you're considering relocation and are eager to work in a dynamic setting, we encourage you to submit an expression of interest.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the coordination of nursing healthcare within and across different care contexts to facilitate optimal health outcomes.
- Deliver exceptional care to patients in alignment with the client's organisational goals.
- Maintain ongoing personal and professional development through continuing education.
- Bachelor of Nursing or Equivalent
- UK NMC registration
- 18 months of experience in the specified specialty
- Australian Nursing Registration (desirable)
What We Offer:
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship available to support your move.
- Advance your Nursing career with a leading healthcare provider.
- Work in a prestigious private hospital setting.