I have an exciting opportunity for a Resident Medical Officer to at Cygnet Nield House in Crewe.
Cygnet Health Care were established in 1988. Since then they have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs and learning disabilities within the UK. They have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
The RMO is the doctor on-site at all times, covering on call between 5pm and 9am and weekend shifts. Generally you will work 5 days on and 2 days off per week.
All sites have accommodation and meals provided.
Your role responsibilities:
- NG tubing
- Patient admissions
- Patient assessments
- Risk assessments
- Mental Health Assessments
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Full GMC registration.
- Psychiatry experience
- 2 years post Medial Qualification experience
- Ability to interview, assess patients and write clear comprehensive medical notes.
- Proven record of Continued Professional Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write prescription cards appropriately and legibly
- Ability to work within a Multi-disciplinary Teams
In Return, We Will Offer You:
- Salary up to £60,000, depending upon your experience.
- 6 weeks annual leave.
- Regular support and supervision from consultant psychiatrists and multidisciplinary teams.
- The opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits package
- Tier 2 sponsorship available
- Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you may be interested in this role then please apply and send your CV.