MSI International are looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse looking to work in the UK. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, we want to hear from you.
We offer personalised support with the full recruitment process; including providing detailed information on NMC registration, interview training, and relocation process - Our dedicated team ensures that you receive a welcoming and easy arrival to the UK. Starting a new career can be difficult, especially when it involves moving to another country. At MSI International, we pride ourselves on supporting our nurses through every stage of the process.
This role offers:
- Permanent full-time contract,
- Competitive salary up to £32,466 (post-OSCE) (additional HCA for selected hospitals)
- Tier 2 Visa support
- Accommodation support
- Full relocation package
- Dedicated registration support from the MSI International Team
- Applicants must hold a degree or recognised qualification in Nursing, verified by the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) through an Authorisation to Test email (NMC registered to sit OSCE)
- You must have scored a minimum of band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS (6.5 IN WRITING) or a minimum of grade B in each sub-test of OET (C+ IN WRITING) - Exemption for International applicants applying from a country where English is the main education language
A successful candidate will:
- Have already started their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or be in possession of an NMC Pin Number
- Take pride in the quality of care you provide, as well as putting your patients at the heart of what you do
- Recognise the different needs of a patient and take a person-centred to patient care
- Portray a spirit of support, respect, and teamwork. A nurse who is committed to always going the extra mile for your patients & your colleagues
We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you through every stage of your journey to working in the UK.