MSI International is recruiting Mental Health Nurses for Capital Nurse- Consortium of London NHS Trust!
Capital Nurse is on organisation sponsored NHS England and NHS Improvement and working with London NHS Trust.
- As a Mental Health Nurse, you will support, treat, and care for people with mental ill health.
- The goal is to provide a Recovery Focused Approach to the care you give to your patients, by building good relationships with them, as well as building relationships with their family and carer support network.
- Paid accommodation.
- Flight(s) to the UK.
- VISA sponsorship.
- Airport pickup.
- Pre OSCE £26,365 Post OSCE £29,888
- Funded IELTS, NMC application and CBT
- Protected training and continued professional development.
- 27 days annual leave, rising to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years.
- Access to NHS pension scheme.
- A wide range of NHS discounts.
- You will have a buddy to help you settle in during your first 3 months at the Trust