We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join our dedicated team at our specialist personality disorders service..
You will be working at Cygnet Alders Clinic, located in Gloucestershire. Cygnet Alders Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Alders Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
NHS and employee discount scheme
50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
Free meals on duty
Bespoke career pathways
Company paid Life Assurance scheme
Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Plus many more
- Registered Nurse Mental Health (RMN)
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in personality disorders
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Alders Clinic we provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas; Severn, for assessment and stabilisation; Avon, where residents move as they engage and progress with their treatment pathway; and Coln, which focuses on transitioning to the community.
We adopt an integrated modular approach to treatment for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder, accounting for diagnostic differences, NICE guidelines and the work of Livesley (2004). With a focus on interpersonal relationships, we use individual formulation to deliver a personalised and integrated combination of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological interventions. These can include:
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
Mentalisation Based Therapy (MBT)
Our aim is to address the core features of personality disorder: emotional regulation, interpersonal functioning, and self-identity and to prepare the women in our care for a transition to life back in the community
Alders is rated 'Good' by the CQC.