We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autism service.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow, located in North West London.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
NHS and employee discount scheme
50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
Free meals on duty
Bespoke career pathways
Company paid Life Assurance scheme
Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Plus many more
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health (RMN)
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience on an Acute Unit or working with those who have Autism
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Our dual diagnosis mental health and autism services, provided within the Springs Unit, Centre and Wing, can provide both low secure and open rehabilitative support for men.
At Cygnet Harrow, we have fantastic travel links into central London.
We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony held at Harrow school (black tie event).
CQC overall rating is 'Good'