MSI is currently recruiting Occupational Therapists (Band 5, Band 6) for our client within various locations in the UK!
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide high-quality care and evidence-based treatment.
- You will work in a flexible and friendly staff environment that strives to improve the outcome of patients by providing them with the best possible evidence-based care.
- The setting is fast-paced and requires quick and decisive decision-making.
- You will help people overcome all kinds of challenges so that they can live as fully and independently as possible.
- HCPC registration before coming to the UK or in the process of completing (scrutiny paid)
- Certificate of English Language proficiency (passed IELTS/UKVI IELTS)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within a similar role in your own country
- Relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Why you should make an application today:
- Dedicated to providing our applicants with the best possible service, as well as supporting and developing you to build skills and confidence for the next level in your career
- Induction & service line training in your field of expertise