Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time
Are you an outstanding Senior Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Our client has been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years you'll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We are looking for a Senior Psychologist who's passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
You will be working in a state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in Kent, South East England.
Your role responsibilities:
· Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
· Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
· Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
· Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
· Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
· Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
· A HCPC registered Psychologist with experience in a Clinical, forensic or mental health setting
· Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
· Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
· Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
In Return, We Will Offer You:
· Strong career progression opportunities
· Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
· Expert supervision & peer support
· Employee referral scheme
· Pension scheme
· "Cycle to work" scheme & employee discount saving.
· Sponsorship + Visa + Flights will be paid for you.
· Relocation package available.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.