Are you an outstanding Speciality or Associate Specialist Doctor looking for your next role in psychiatry with a competitive salary?
I have an opportunity for a full-time Speciality Doctor at Cygne Nield House where you will be fully supported by a Consultant Psychiatrist and first-class multidisciplinary team.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes.
Your role responsibilities-
- Provide high quality treatment under the direction of a Consultant Psychiatrist
- Assess referrals & undertake mental state examinations of service users
- Participate in weekly ward rounds & attend multidisciplinary meetings
- Attend Care Programme Approach & Section 117 meetings & mental health review tribunals
- Provide up-to-date clinical information at all meetings
- Ensure that medical decisions are implemented as planned
- Audit medical services & ensure compliance with GMC & other professional guidelines
- Uphold policies & procedures and contribute to service governance & development
We Are Looking For People Who Have-
- Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
- Experienced within a mental health setting
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledgeable of mental health legislation & codes of practice
- An excellent clinical decision maker, with sound judgement & ability to manage risk
- A first-rate communicator who can interview, assess & treat patients & write clear, comprehensive medical notes
- Committed to continued professional development
- Preferably approved under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act & a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, or equivalent
In Return, We Will Offer You-
- Salary up to £85,000 (depending on experience)
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Visa + flights
- 6 weeks annual leave
- CPD support
- Excellent benefits package
- CESR programme- to help you develop the skills you need to progress to Consultant level
- Plus many more
If you are interested in this role please apply and send your CV.