Are you an outstanding Specialty or Associate Specialist Doctor looking for your next role in psychiatry?
Our client is an an independent Mental Health provider with a dedicated team of 8800 employers helping 3000 individuals across 140 sites throughout the UK. They have an opportunity for a full-time Specialty Doctor to work in a new 19 bed male PICU service where you will be fully supported by a Consultant Psychiatrist and first-class multidisciplinary team.
- Salary up to £90,000 (depending on experience)
- Financial support for further training & personal development
- Appraisal & peer supervision
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Free meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit, providing fitness programmes, nutrition consultation & health checks
- CESR training programme
- Certificate of Sponsorship + 3 year VISA + FLIGHT
- Provide high quality treatment under the direction of a Consultant Psychiatrist
- Assess referrals & undertake mental state examinations of service users
- Participate in weekly ward rounds & attend multidisciplinary meetings
- Attend Care Programme Approach & Section 117 meetings & mental health review tribunals
- Provide up-to-date clinical information at all meetings
- Ensure that medical decisions are implemented as planned
- Audit medical services & ensure compliance with GMC & other professional guidelines
- Uphold policies & procedures and contribute to service governance & development
- Participate in the on call rota
- Full GMC registration.
- Post registration experience as a Ward Doctor / Specialist Doctor role in Psychiatry.
- Up to date knowledge / working experience within PICU Services.
- The ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement, have experience in making clinical decisions, assessing and managing risk and knowing when to seek help.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to interview, assess and treat patients and write clear comprehensive medical notes.
- Proven record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Desirable: Approval under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act.
- Desirable: Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists or equivalent qualifications.
If you are interested in this role please apply and send your CV today!