MSI Group are recruiting for a prestigious Mental Health Organisation providing high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
The Hospital covers a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK so they are looking for a Support Worker to join their team in Taunton.
As an active member of their dynamic team, you'll provide support for our nursing staff including the assessment, implementation and discharge of inpatients, with a high focus of safety at all times.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week covering 12 hour shifts on a rota basis including days, nights and weekends. The pay for this role will be on a sliding scale dependent on experience ranging from GBP19,000 - GBP21,500
In this role you will:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment
- Assist patients with their medical needs and report as required
- Learn about individuals' specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people's lives
- A strong, flexible mental aptitude and an ability to cope with the physical demands of the role
- NVQ level 2 in a relevant care setting is preferable but not essential
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Full training and Induction
- Regular coaching
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Subsidised meals on duty
If you are ready for a brand new exciting challenge, please apply!