Once you have accepted an offer of employment you will need to complete our compliance & mobilisation process. You will be allocated a dedicated Compliance & Onboarding Officer who will conduct a welcome call with you to discuss the following:
- Your land date- this is the date you, your new employer and MSI will be working towards. It is vital all the checks and processes are completed on time to ensure you can land on this date as your accommodation and induction will be arranged around this date.
- What pre-employment checks we need to complete.
- Information and questions relating to the visa application process.
- If you are travelling alone or with family members- its vital we know if you are travelling with dependents.
- If there are any additional requirements, you will need to complete before your travel. E.g. some countries will require TB tests to be completed as part of your visa application.
Basic Documents Required for all hospitals:
CBT Pass Result- either a clear screenshot from Pearson Vue or scanned copy of
Passport- Clear colour copy
Police clearance Certificate (for any country you have been in for a period of 6
months or more during the last 10 years)
Nursing qualification certificate
Nursing registration certificate / Professional body (for all the countries where
you worked as a nurse)
Marriage certificate/change of name deed – (if you have been known by another
English Language Exam Results – (I.E. OET or IELTS certificate)
Proof of address – (A Bank statement or utility bill that has your name and address on it dated within the last 3 months)
Covid vaccination certificate
CV: Please go through your CV and ensure its up to date with the start and end
dates for all employment and education mentioned. Kindly put the correct end
date if you have resigned your job. Please do not change any other format in the
CV apart form the dates
References (To cover all education and employment in the last 3 years)
Each hospital may have additional documents/checks that are needed but we will guide you through this to ensure we have everything we need.
Obtaining your Visa
In most cases the hospitals we work with can offer sponsorship for the Health & Care Worker Visa if you do not have right to work in the UK via another route. We will need to ensure the Certificate of Application and Visa application process is completed as quickly as possible to ensure there are no delays in you arriving to the UK. Once all your pre-employment checks are completed and approved by your employer, they will allocate a certificate of sponsorship to you. Once we have had confirmation of this, we will contact you and guide you through the process, this normally involves:
- Completing an online visa form
- Attending a face-to-face visa appointment
- Applying online for your visa
As soon as you receive your visa and share a copy with us your travel arrangements can be made.